- Diving, long range shooting, golf, building rifles, teaching, fly fishing
What is something people don’t know about you?
- I love to cook for friends and family!
Favorite or dream vacation?
- Any beach, anywhere i have no cell service!
Milestone moment in career?
- When I achieved SIOR, CCIM at 29 years old.
What is a typical weekend?
- Coaching basketball.
Favorite TV show?
- Right now, Forged in Fire.
- “Boys of Summer” Don Henley
Favorite food or restaurant?
- Sushi: o-toro sashimi style
- “The wind whispers to a warrior a storm is coming , you will not withstand the storm. The warrior whispers back, I am the storm.”
What projects are you working on right now (at home and/or work)?
- At home: building an automated reloading room.
- At work: A large supply chain reorganization.
- Sold stationary door-to-door at 8 years old to buy a chemistry set.
Who is your hero?
- My mother and General James Mattis, USMC Ret.
What are you reading right now?
- The Macedonian Who Conquered the World by Sean Patrick, Zero Footprint by Ralph Pezzullo and Simon Chase, and Not a Good Day to Die by Sean Naylor
Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
- Doing what I am doing now, continuing to learn, growing my business practice, and mentoring others.