First American Title – Senior Commercial Escrow Assistant
Provides support to the Escrow Department by assisting with customer service and administrative duties related to escrow closings.
- Strong understanding of purchase agreements, title commitments, and other documentation related to commercial transactions
- Prepare escrow and title transaction documents including closing statements, obtain invoices, and request any documents pertaining to the closing as needed
- Can work with limited escrow supervision
- Encouraged to gain an understanding of title coverages, endorsements, and the risk associated with different coverages
Harris Company – Estimator
As an Estimator, you will prepare positions of contract proposal estimates for one or more disciplines, including the determination of applicable project plans and specifications. Disciplines could be plumbing, piping or sheet metal systems. May independently estimate a small to medium sized plan/spec, design assist or design build projects.
Price Real Estate – Administrative Assistant/Reception
The Administrative Assistant/ Receptionist is an entry level position but provides important support to the operation of the business. As a small, but growing business and enterprise, this position provides support to each of the divisions of the company. Often, this position is the first point of contact for the company, and also provides general secretarial, clerical, administrative and other business related support to the day-to-day business operations.
Price Real Estate – Accounting Admin
The Accounting Admin position is dedicated to the financial and accounting management of commercial real estate in accordance with Lease Agreements, and Management Agreements by following a structured “best in practice” management program, procedures and operations for the Price Property Portfolio. The Accounting Admin will work with, and help support and assist the current in house Price staff
Wadsworth Development Group – Property Accountant
- Bill tenant charges in Yardi system after new tenant leases are set-up by Lease Administrator
- Assist Property Manager in preparing year-end and periodic CAM Reconciliations for all operating properties
- Maintains accounting fee worksheet and tracks development fee billing and payment.