- Travel, cooking, baton twirling (I wish!), watching movies, hiking, entertaining family and friends, gardening, mom things…and anything that allows me to be creative.
What is something people don’t know about you?
- I’m a crime buff. My oldest daughter and I often watch Forensic Files before bed. I’ve always been very intuitive, perhaps even physic to some degree, and I’m fascinated with criminal profiling. Maybe I was a detective in a past life?
Favorite or dream vacation?
- I love to travel! My favorite vacations so far have been to Rome, New Zealand, Iceland, and Alaska. My future travel list includes Ireland, Denmark, Japan, and Peru (to name a few). I also can’t wait to go back to Iceland again…it’s magical.
Milestone moment in career?
- Having the opportunity to work on projects with some of the most prominent and interesting people in Utah has been a true career highlight.
What is a typical weekend?
- A typical weekend lately includes running errands, spending time with family & friends, and continuing to settle into my home after a move last summer.
Favorite TV show?
- Favorites are hard for me, but most watched is Forensic Files. I don’t have a lot of time for TV these days.
- Again, favorites are hard, but I love to play, “Put on a Happy Face”, by Tony Bennett, to my kids when they’re grumpy 😉
Favorite food or restaurant?
- I love food and I’m usually up for anything, but sushi is what I crave most.
- “Open your eyes to the beauty around you, open your mind to the wonders of life, open your heart to those who love you, and always be true to yourself.” Maya Angelou
What projects are you working on right now (at home and/or work)?
- Where do I start? Sheesh! doTERRA, Ancestry, Onset Financial, to name a few.
- Non-official: Babysitting and lawn mowing. Official: Apex Telemarketing at 15.
Who is your hero?
- My hero is my sister Louise. She’s been the greatest influence in my life.
What are you reading right now?
- I don’t read much these days, but if listening to ‘audible’ counts, some of my recent reads have been Educated and Devil in a White City. I highly recommend both. I’m currently deciding on my next book, but I’ve been listening to a lot of podcasts lately.
Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
- In 10 years, I see myself as having traveled to all the places on my list plus some (😊 – goals). And I’ll be doing whatever work gets me there. Most likely for Henriksen/Butler. I love my job.