- Spending time with good company
- Eating good food
What is something people don’t know about you?
- At four years old I snuck out of the house and rode my tricycle to my sister’s elementary school to claim a doughnut she stole from me.
Favorite or dream vacation?
- Family reunion in Maldives or the French Polynesian Islands.
Milestone moment in career?
- With the help of others, I’ve navigated the common pitfalls of starting a new company.
What is a typical weekend?
- Waking up early to ski Jupiter’s Peak or Ninety-Nine 90 in Park City.
Favorite TV show?
- I don’t watch much TV.
- Guns N’ Roses, “Sweet Child O’ Mine.”
Favorite food or restaurant?
- Sushi by a mile! Have you ever heard of the crazy monkey roll?
- “Never let a problem to be solved become more important than a person to be loved.” – Thomas S. Monson
Let me sneak another one in here…
- “When you were made a leader you weren’t given a crown, you were given the responsibility to bring out the best in others.” – Jack Welch
What projects are you working on right now (at home and/or work)?
- Rezoning and entitlement of 105-acre industrial park (UT).
- Complete architectural & engineering design of a 31-townhome development (CA).
- 120-acre entitlement of residential community (UT).
- 10-acre industrial park (UT).
- 103-acre Class A building/mixed-use development (UT).
- 40-acre residential community (CA).
- Door-to-door sales for ADT spanning Arizona, Missouri, and Texas. If you want to hear a funny story, ask about the time I got pepper sprayed!
Who is your hero?
- I have many heroes, but my father and mother are the ones I’d like to focus on. My father always called me his champion and cultivated in me a belief in myself while my mother helped develop a deep gratitude for those around me. The older I get the more grateful I am for them!
What are you reading right now?
- Winning by Jack Welch
Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
- I see myself as financially independent. To me that means mortgage free and owning assets that pay for my family’s lifestyle.