NetZero tech is on the rise and becoming more attractive to building owners and tenants. Rising energy costs and the latest cosial pressures of reducing carbon footprints have many commercial developers, municipalities, and even school districs considering more NetZero buildings.
NAIOP members and industry pros heard from a panel of NetZero pros explain what it is, how to incorporate it, and why it is becoming more feasible.
THANK YOUs – We appreciate everyone’s participation and support!
Everyone who attended
Moderator and Panelists
- Jade Teran, Director of Business Development, Spectrum Engineers and NAIOP Utah Marketing Chair
- Chris Parker, Principal/Founder, Giv Development
- Aaron Metcalfe, Chief Marketing Officer, Hogan & Associates Construction
- Jarrett Moe, AIA, MCARB, LEED AP BD+C, NetZero Architect/Designer, Method Studio
- Matt Garlick, CxA, CEM, BEMP, Building Efficiency Engineer, Total Building Commissions Inc.