The Utah Chapter hopes to stimulate new ideas in 2018-19!
Salt Lake City, UT, May 24, 2018– NAIOP Utah, the Commercial Real Estate Development Association is pleased to announced its new board for 2018-2019. The new chapter President and board directors will serve from June 1, 2018 to May 31, 2019.
NAIOP Utah Board of Directors:
- President Angela Eldredge: Price Real Estate
- President Elect: Vinnie Figlioli, Harris Companies
- Secretary: Brian Cheney, Snell & Wilmer
- Treasurer: Jacob Despain, Zions Bank
- Membership Chair: Penn Owens, Layton Construction
- Membership Co-Chair: Keith Smith, Form Development
- Programs Chair: Daniel Stephens, Hines
- Programs Co-Chair: Josh Caldwell, Big-D Construction
- Public Affairs Chair: Jim Balderson, JLL
- Public Affairs Co-Chair: Jeffrey Rasmussen, Ray Quinney & Nebeker
- Marketing/Communications Chair: Jade Teran, Spectrum Engineers
- Developing Leaders Chair: Molly Westbrook, Cushman & Wakefield
- Student Relations Chair: Katie Wilking Clinard, Berkshire Hathaway
- Executive Committee Members:
- Nate Ballard, Wadsworth Development Group
- Nate Boyer, The Boyer Company
- Jason England, Argent Group RiverPark & LakePointe
- Chapter Executive Lindsay Cleverly, NAIOP Utah
“Our market and organization has been evolving and as the Chapter President, I want to continue to ride the wave and help elevate Utah and our NAIOP Chapter as the place to be to do business and be educated on all things commercial real estate. The board that we have assembled shares in this vision and passion and I truly believe it will lead to exciting things.” Angela Eldredge, Price Real Estate
About NAIOP: NAIOP, the Commercial Real Estate Development Association, is the leading organization for developers, owners and related professionals in office, industrial, retail and mixed-use real estate. NAIOP comprises 18,000 members in North America. NAIOP advances responsible commercial real estate development and advocates for effective public policy. For more information, visit www.naioputah.org.
Editor’s Note: In 2009, NAIOP dropped the words behind its acronym, which no longer reflected its expanded membership composition. “NAIOP” (NAY-op) is no longer an acronym for National Association of Industrial and Office Properties.
# # #
If you would like more information about this announcement, please contact Jade Teran at 801-401-8492 or email at JLT@Spectrum-Engineers.com .