- Traveling (traveling is a hobby right?)
What is something people don’t know about you?
- Outside of the professional world I go by the name George. It’s a nickname my grandfather gave me when I was young and it’s the name my family and a lot of close friends use.
Favorite or dream vacation?
- My favorite vacation is my family’s yearly trip to Newport Beach, CA. There’s nothing more relaxing than walk with my family down to our favorite coffee shop and sitting on the beach.
Milestone moment in career?
- In my young career I’ve achieved a lot personally, but still have a long way to go to achieve the milestone professionally.
What is a typical weekend?
- Attending my son’s swimming lessons
- Enjoying time with the family
Favorite TV show?
- Currently I have to go with Narcos, but my all-time favorite has to be Seinfeld.
- Too many to narrow it down to just one.
Favorite food or restaurant?
- My favorite food is Thai food, but my favorite restaurant to dine at is the Porcupine.
- “Leaders are made, they are not born. They are made by hard effort, which is the price which all of us must pay to achieve any goal that is worthwhile.”
- Car wash attendant at Larry H’s car wash.
Who is your hero?
- My brothers, they taught me the things in which others couldn’t.
What are you reading right now?
- The Four Commitments of a Winning Team – Mark Eaton
Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
- It’s hard to say, but hopefully I’m still finding ways to improve and grow.