Over the past few years unique, state-of-the-art buildings have sprung up across the University of Utah campus. Those individuals intimately involved in the development of Lassonde Studios, Robert H. and Katharine B. Garff, and S.J. Quinney College of Law shared details and and guided attendees on building tours.
THANK YOUs – Gratitude!
- NAIOP members and those who attended
- Presenters and Tour Guides
- Lassonde Studio and Garff Executive Building Overviews: Mikel Brownie, David Eccles School of Business
- S. J. Quinney College of Law Overview: Alex Schwerdt, Big-D Construction and Whitney Ward, VCBO
- Lassonde Studio Tour Guides: Kathy Hajeb, Lassonde Entrepreneur Institute and Danny Wall, David Eccles School of Business
- Garff Executive Building Tour Guide: Greg Bisping, David Eccles School of Business
- S. J. Quinney College of Law Tour Guides: Maura Fowler, College of Law and Virginia Beane, College of Law
- Chapter Sponsors: Zions Bank, The Boyer Company, Business Depot Ogden, Ballard Spahr, and Layton Construction