Another great Symposium in the books!
Around 600 top executives, investors, developers and decision makers gathered to hear Utah commercial real estate trends and forecasts. Attendees also heard from a keynote addressing the current economic and real estate cycles and broader issues impacting economic change. Additionally, attendees also heard from panelists addressing Utah’s ever-changing demographics and labor challenges.
THANK YOU to the Utah market presenters:
- Investment: Bryce Blanchard, Principal/Executive Director, Newmark Grubb ACRES
- Multifamily: Rawley Nielsen, President – Investment Sales, Colliers International
- Office: Chris Kirk, Managing Director – Office Specialist, Colliers International
- Retail: Andy Moffitt, Senior Retail Specialist, Mountain West Commercial
- Industrial: Matt McAfee, Senior Associate, CBRE
- Construction: Cory Moore, National President, Big-D Construction
THANK YOU to keynote and panelists:
- Keynote: Victor Calanog, PhD CRE, Chief Economist & Senior Vice President, Reis
- Panelist: Pamela S. Perlich, PhD, Director of Demographic Research, Kem C. Gardner Policy Institute
- Panelist: David Lang, Partner Managing Director, Head of Salt Lake City Office, Goldman Sachs
- Moderator: Angela Eldredge, NAIOP Utah President and Vice President of Operations, Price Real Estate
THANK YOU to our generous sponsors: