Tagged as “having the potential of a once in a generation opportunity” by Forbes, there’s no denying the buzz and intrigue surrounding opportunity zones. NAIOP Utah joined forces with Downtown Alliance to bring together a panel of opportunity zone experts. Attendees received an in-depth look at regulation, timing, eligibility, best practices, reporting/tracking and benefits/impacts.
THANK YOUs – We appreciate everyone’s involvement and support!
Moderator and Panelists
- David Arteaga, Project Manager with Salt Lake City Redevelopment Agency
- Marc Schultz, Partner, Snell & Wilmer
- Travis Lish, President, Stoke Family Properties
- J. Luke Keel, Tax Senior Manager, Ernst & Young, LLP
- Nick Fritz, Director, Impact Analytics and Social Innovation, Sorenson Impact
NAIOP Chapter Sponsors
- Zions Bank
- Layton Contstruction
- Ballard Spahr
- Business Depot Ogden
- The Boyer Company
Event Partner: Downtown Alliance
EVERYONE who attended!