- Idaho State University, Pocatello, Idaho
- Mountain biking, skiing and running. I also get a ton of satisfaction and relaxation from landscaping and attending to my yard. Travel with my family. Recreational reading, when possible.
What is something people don’t know about you?
- I love the study of astrobiology and astronomy.
Favorite or dream vacation?
Milestone moment in career?
- So far, becoming an associate at ajc.
What is a typical weekend?
- Constantly maintaining our 50’s era home. For fun: running, mountain biking and spending time with my wife and daughter.
Favorite TV show?
- I’m another one of those Game of Thrones geeks.
- Too many to pin just one down. I have eclectic taste in music. Ravel to Led Zepplin. Lately, I’ve been listening to Marian Hill.
What projects are you working on right now?
- Our team is currently in CA on 3 new Salt Lake City Homeless Resource Centers, an amazing new resort hotel complex in Summit County, and several higher education projects for the State of Utah. Broadly speaking, our team is fond of projects that give back to the community.
- Mowing the city cemetery where I grew up.
Who is your hero?
- My dad – he sets the bar for generosity and understanding.
Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
- Perhaps consulting for A/E/C firms. I’d like to keep working as long as I possibly can.
What are you reading right now?
- Leonardo Da Vinci by Walter Isaacson.