- Snow Skiing, Mtn. Biking, Fishing, Music, teasing my 5 children, and buying plants for my wife.
What is something people don’t know about you?
- I really hate broccoli. It is truly an awful invention.
Favorite or dream vacation?
- Favorite vacation was staying in an old bungalow close to Hanalei Bay in Kauai. Most beautiful sunrises I have ever seen.
Milestone moment in career?
- Those moments that I recognize that business is simply a vehicle to support my family and contribute to my community. I often need to be reminded that life is short, don’t stress the mundane.
What is a typical weekend?
- Mowing lawns, pulling weeds, hangin’ with the kiddos and my sweetie.
Favorite TV show?
- I don’t watch much, but probably something on PBS or maybe Hogan’s Hero’s…Seriously.
- Broad spectrum here. Ranging from Vivaldi’s Four Seasons to Blackbird to Bob Marley etc. etc.
Favorite food or restaurant?
- Italian, real Italian, Olive Garden need not apply. Cucina Toscana on the other hand will melt your soul.
- “Never give up what you want most for what you want now.”
What projects are you working on right now (at home and/or work)?
- We are nearing completion of construction on the final phase of the Traverse Ridge Center in Lehi. The third and final building is a 220,000 class A office building.
- At home, I’m working on surviving my 15 year old with her drivers permit.
- Mowing lawns at a shopping center.
Who is your hero?
- My dad. He is the best man I know.
What are you reading right now?
- The Good Neighbor, The life and Work of Fred Rogers
Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
- In reading my responses to this spotlight, hopefully somewhere other than reading about Mr. Rogers and watching public programming on PBS. I really need to step out a little.