- Brigham Young University, Provo
- Entertaining for friends and family
- Exploring new places
- Being outdoors with my dog
What is something people don’t know about you?
- Both my husband and I are Type 1 Diabetics. I’ve been a Type 1 Diabetic for 16 years.
Favorite or dream vacation?
- I would love to go to Europe and explore of all the WWII sites.
Milestone moment in career?
- Taking the leap into commercial design industry.
What is a typical weekend?
- Working on the never-ending home improvement projects (the employees at Home Depot know my husband and I by name), doing laundry and cleaning, reading, and spending time with my dog and family.
Favorite TV show?
- The Crown
- Depends on the day. I love all types of music.
What projects are you working on right now?
- The lounge at Innovation Pointe in Lehi
- Ancillary furniture for a growing marketing agency in North Salt Lake
- New space for Nexant
- …all while chasing many other exciting projects in the Valley
- Summer camp aid at Holladay Preschool when I was 14
Who is your hero?
- My grandparents. They the best examples of hard-work, humility, gratitude, and kindness.
Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
- Helping companies create inspiring environments that make their employees excited to go to work every day.
What are you reading right now?
- Devil in the White City. It’s a MUST read for anyone in the architecture and construction industry.