- University of Cincinnati, BA, Political Science; University of Toledo, Juris Doctorate.
What is something people don’t know about you?
- I backpacked across the Sierra Nevada’s, Joshua Tree, 80 miles on the Appalachian Trail, and kayaked the Baja coast.
- I also always jump into a polar bear challenge. I grew up swimming in Maine.
Favorite or dream vacation?
- Nepal to see Mount Everest.
Milestone moment in career?
- When I became an OSBA Residential Real Estate Specialist, as this required a second very intensive examination covering an enormous amount of subjects within the real property field. I was the eighth or ninth certified in the State of Ohio, in 2008.
What is a typical weekend?
- Hiking, walking dogs, gardening, and swimming ( I am not going to put down that I am in my home office working transactions but yes, this finds its way into the weekend hours sometimes).
Favorite TV show?
- I don’t watch TV.
- “Breadbox” by the Jerry Garcia Band (I am showing my age), next favorite is “Catch and Release” by Matt Simons.
What projects are you working on right now?
- The re-conveyance of a PILOT project, office leases, enforcement action in the Court of Appeals re: express and implied easements, sale of buildings, homes, and land.
- Selling Christmas trees (shimmery, flocked white fake trees before they were trendy).
Who is your hero?
- RBG – Ruth Bader Ginsberg (new hero). It was previously always the Dali Lama until RBG’s movie last month came out at the Broadway in SLC.
Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
- Biking in Italy and having climbed Mt. Timpanagos.
What are you reading right now?
- Anthony Bordain’s book, Kitchen Confidential.