- Being outdoors, camping, riding ATVs, hunting, fishing, and spending time with my wife and kids.
What is something people don’t know about you?
- We were blessed to adopt our 3 oldest children through the Utah Foster Care system.
Favorite or dream vacation?
- My favorite vacation is being in the mountains with my family, without cell service.
Milestone moment in career?
- I became a structural engineer because I love solving challenging problems. I feel like the successful completion of each project is a new milestone.
What is a typical weekend?
- Projects around the house and yard.
- Hanging out with my beautiful wife.
Favorite TV show?
- When I get a chance to be the one to choose what to watch its NCIS – it’s the one show that all my kids will sit down and watch with me.
Favorite food or restaurant?
- I am always on the lookout for good Korean food. My current favorites are Myung Ga, and E Jo locally or YD Tofu House in Sacramento.
What projects are you working on right now?
- The Magnolia
- The Metropolitan
- Moda Luxe
- Mountain View Village Phase 2
- Centennial Towers
- And many others
- Furnace and chimney cleaning all over central Utah with my dad and brothers.
Who is your hero?
- My Dad – He is the most kind, giving, patient, and hardworking person I know.
What are you reading right now?
- It’s Your Ship by Captain D. Michael Abrashoff
Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
- Continuing to make a positive impact in my professional and personal community.