Utah’s current construction market has every developer looking for ways to get their project into the market faster and less expensive. NAIOP teamed with DBIA to explore the advantages of using the design build method for vertical construction. The panel address hard questions concerning design build and explored potential efficiencies of this method of construction.
Nate Boyer, President, The Boyer Company moderated a knowledgeable panel of experts.
- Ryan Ritchie, Principal, The Ritchie Group
- Jory Walker, President, Beecher Walker Architects
- Robert Schmidt, Vice President of Development, PEG Development
- Mike Carey, Director of Business Development, Layton Construction
THANK YOUs – Gratitude!
- NAIOP members and those who attended
- The knowledgeable panelists
- Chapter Sponsors: Zions Bank, The Boyer Company, Business Depot Ogden, Ballard Spahr, and Layton Construction