- BS Real Estate Finance – Portland State University
- MS Real Estate Development – Johns Hopkins University
- Adjunct Professor
- Johns Hopkins University
- University of Baltimore
- University of Utah
- Past Chairman of the Real Estate & Economic Development Advisory Board for the University of Baltimore.
- Traveling w/ Family
- Land Rover Defenders
What is something people don’t know about you?
- I have lived with Crohn’s Disease for the past 20 year and I am missing over two feet of my “guts”.
- Prior to graduate school I was a commercial truck driver and visited 40 of the 50 states in just six months.
Favorite or dream vacation?
- We sail the British Virgin Islands every summer with my wife and four daughters and it is paradise.
Milestone moment in career?
- Going from a poor Idaho farm boy with two pairs of pants to my name to partnership in a multi-billion-dollar development company at the age of 28 and chairman of the Real Estate & Economic Development Advisory Board at the University of Baltimore at the age of 30.
What is a typical weekend?
- Whatever the wife and four daughters want, and I love it.
Favorite TV show?
- Seinfeld – “These Pretzels Are Making Me Thirsty!”
- “Don’t Take Your Guns to Town” – Johnny Cash
What projects are you working on right now?
- Valley Grove
- Million Square Feet (Office/Retail)
- $300M Project
- Pleasant Grove, Utah
- Trail Maintenance Crew at Crater Lake National Park (14 Years Old)
Who is your hero?
- Rush Limbaugh
Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
- At the bank requesting a loan to pay for four weddings.
What are you reading right now?
- Atlas Shrugged